Personal Data Act (523/99) 10 §
48600 Kotka, Finland
Kettu Knits customer registry.
We collect your personal data be able to process your order. We need your name and address, so we know where to send your order. We need your email address and/or telephone number in order to contact you with your order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and to get in touch if there are any problems with your order.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the webstore, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (whether your payment transaction takes place via Checkout or PayPal), email address and phone number in order to process your purchase.
- When you create an account with us, we collect personal information such as your name, address and email address in order to expedite any future purchases.
- When you send us an email or a message through www.lankakaappi.fi, we collect your email address, so we can respond to you.
- When you register and/or participate in any event, program, contest, survey or other promotion that we may offer, we may collect certain contact information from you.
- When you access or use Lankakaappi pages or accounts on any third-party social media platform such as Facebook or Instagram).
- When you sign up to receive news and special offers from us, we may use your email address in order to communicate with you about Lankakaappi products, services, or events we think may be of interest to you (as permitted by law).
Your personal data is shared with trusted third parties in order to process your order. For example, we have to share your name and address with the payment processor (Checkout or PayPal) in order to accept and verify your payment. We have to share your contact details with the delivery company (Posti) in order for them to be able to deliver your order. We also share your contact details with our email processor (MailChimp) in order to send emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to us at Kettu Knits, Kyminlinnatie 6, 48600 Kotka, Finland or email us at email@example.com.
You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity where you have supplied this to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- restrict the use of your personal data.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at Kettu Knits, Kyminlinnatie 6, 48600 Kotka, Finland or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated 06/2018